Hi! I’m Jill. Thanks for stopping by!
I’m a twenty-something year old mum to an energetic toddler boy, currently living on the lovely Isle of Anglesey in North Wales.
I’ve always loved travelling, ever since I was a kid, and if I can’t travel I love reading about far flung lands. My passion for travel and tourism led to me working seven seasons abroad. I got to live and work in Spain (Costa Brava, Costa del Sol, Mallorca, Menorca, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura), Greece (Crete) and even Finnish Lapland. It was the best thing I ever did!
But now I’m back at home in Wales (if you look up ‘boomerang kid’ in the dictionary you’ll see my face). I firmly believe you don’t need to travel far to find interesting things so I try to explore as much as I can of the local area. I love pretending to be a tourist and finding adventure right on my doorstep!
I started In the Footsteps of Dragons because I like to write, and I wanted to share with you my stories of my travels near and far…
- Tourist attractions and places to visit in North West Wales.
- Local info on the must-do’s and must-not-do’s while you’re visiting Wales.
- Restaurant reviews (I love to eat out).
- Days out and weekends away in the UK.
- Holiday ideas and inspiration.
- Stories of my repping days.
- Product reviews.
- Advice, hints and tips on working overseas.
…and much more!